Pricing & Purchasing Specifications: The default price shown above is for shoes bought by the pair. A 10% discount is offered when you purchase 10 pair or more. The discounted price will be calculated in the shopping cart once 10 pair of these Steel Shoes (can mix sizes) have been added. If for any reason the wrong price level for the number of shoes you are ordering is applied, we will notify you and adjust the price accordingly at the time of shipping.
The ULTRA Hind Steel Horseshoes have a conventional design that incorporates many necessary modern day features. The ULTRA Hind shoes come in a true hind pattern that helps eliminate some issues caused by the "one-style-fits-all" shape of many kegs shoes on the market today. The shape of the ULTRA Hind allows farriers to achieve a better fit more quickly because the shoe is designed to fit around the coffin bone will few alterations, meaning the widest part of the shoe aligns with the widest part of the foot quite well right out of the box. This shoe features a well designed ROLL in the toe of the shoe that continues towards the quarters, offering the much needed Leverage Reduction required for many equine athletes today.
Special Design Features
- Semi-Concave Section with Deep Fullering
- Multi-Direction Leverage Reduction for better forward & medial/lateral movements
- Versatile Nail Hole Pattern
- Convex radius inner rim for optimal traction and reduced weight
- Seated-out past the toe-quarters to eliminate the chance of sole pressure
- Special Heel "island" provided for easy drilling & tapping for studs
- Heels have been pre-boxed (safed)
- Optional Quarter Clips (Size 0 - 4 - Available Soon!)
The Alpha ULTRA Hind Shoes are used for a wide variety of disciplines including dressage, hunters, jumpers, and western performance & english show horses. Because of the support, traction and durability of the shoe, they are a good choice for trail and other pleasure horses. In cases of minor lameness issues caused from excessive strain, leverage, and/or hoof distortions, the ULTRA Hind shoes incorporate many features that have proven to help relieve or overcome these lameness problems.