FULL KrosschecK™ LTD System
KrosschecK™ is an Equine Leverage Testing Device that Veterinarians and Professional Farriers can use to Support and Compliment Veterinary Diagnostic & Treatment Endeavors.
Recommended Use of the KrosschecK™ Leverage Testing Device:
- Leverage Testing compliments current diagnostic techniques used in standard veterinary workup. It is most beneficial when used in conjunction with diagnostic nerve blocks, flexion tests, radiographs, ultrasound, and MRI.
- As with diagnostic nerve blocks and flexion tests, Leverage Testing can help localize pain and discomfort that is most likely contributing to the current level of lameness. However, unlike other methods of localizing pain, the Leverage Testing allows you the opportunity to also discover what will make the horse more comfortable and alleviate pain.
- When used prior to diagnostic imaging (radiographs, ultrasound or MRI), the Leverage Testing can offer some more specific guidance in where to focus your imaging efforts. For example, our experience with documented cases gathered over the last 2 years have linked consistent Leverage Testing results with final diagnosis of: collateral ligament lesions, collateral sesamoidean ligament lesions, deep digital flexor tendon lesions, ring bone and coffin joint disease. With continued documentation of Leverage Testing results that are supported with confirmed diagnosis, a more definitive identification of pathology will be corroborated with Leverage Testing.
- Leverage Testing can help confirm that lesions found through specific imaging techniques are actually contributing to the acute lameness, or if the lesions are chronic and not the source of the current lameness.
The KrosschecK™ LTD comes in 4 sizes (covering foot sizes of 000 - 6) to accomodate most common saddle horses. The Full System includes:
- 4 KLTD Boots (1 of each size)
- Instruction DVD & Guide Booklet
- 10 - KrosschecK Data Collection Forms (Carbonless Triplicate Forms)
- Spinner Tool
- Stainless Steel Storage Case (Select Canvas Duffle Bag option to SAVE $20)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty