Dr. Milts - MAGNESIUM SULFATE CRYSTALS
After a long hard day of work or training, horses often enjoy a warm relaxing bath with Dr. Milt’s Magnesium Sulfate Crystals. We recognize this as a method to relax and rejuvenate tired sore muscles, sprains and strains. This actually is a form of therapeutic mineral hydrotherapy. Dr. Milt’s Magnesium Sulfate Crystals are a very powerful remedy that helps to draw toxins and metabolic wastes e.g. lactic acid through the pores in the skin.
The significant reduction in toxicity coupled with the warmth of the water relaxes the muscles of the body, enhances blood flow to surrounding tissues and helps to fosters overall composure to your horse. Blood flow is the life force of the equine system as it brings oxygen and nutrients to the cells and removes wastes and carbon dioxide.
Pure Magnesium Sulfate Bath for Your Horse
After a vigorous ride, show day event or post racing, Dr. Milt’s Magnesium Sulfate Crystal bathing will help restore your horse’s muscles in a soothing manner. This therapeutic mineral therapy helps to ensure that tendon and muscle tissue restore themselves in an efficient, life preserving and strengthening way. Horses naturally like and benefit immensely from this simple act of leisure and pleasurable rub down.
Dr. Milt’s Magnesium Sulfate Therapeutic Bath and Soak
- Dissolve 1 Cup of Magnesium Sulfate Crystals in a 4-5 gallon bucket or basin with cool or warm water (with or without soap)
- Use a towel or sponge and apply across horse’s neck, back and rump, and repeat as suitable
Dr. Milt’s therapeutic crystals can also be used as a hoof or leg soak. Simply add 1 Cup of crystals per 4-5 gallons of cool or warm water and let your horse stand for 10-20 minutes. Horses care for the soothing relief this process offers to their hooves and legs, and the gentle aroma of spearmint being emitted from the soak.
Additional Product Information:
Dr. Milt’s Spray, Liniment Gel, Cream and Crystals are routinely used for:
- Soothing relief from muscle and tendon strain
- Reducing stiffness, soreness, and tightness of joints
- Improving discomfort from muscle aches, pains and tenderness
- Alleviating pain from overexertion after sport activities
- Improving the horses sleeping and resting ability
- Increasing and improving body energy levels
- Improving the rate of natural body healing
Give them all a try to maximize the benefits to your horses and other pets.