Kahn Forge 16" Square Head Tongs are a high quality forging tong. These tongs are used by blacksmith competitors and working farriers alike. They have a polished finish and come in 6 different jaw sizes for use on a wide range of stock size. You will not be disappointed with this high quality tool for the price conscientious farrier.
- Kahn Forge 16″ Square Head Farrier Tongs are available in five different jaw widths.
- They feature a lightweight hand polished design with handles that are set for easy control and comfortable use.
- The square head offers better clamping power than a round head and they are a great choice for forging competitions and heavier shoes.
- Drop forged from 1040 heat treated tool steel with lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Choose from 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, 7/16″, and 1/2″ openings.
*Available in a Square Head design as well