Product Overview (Hoofjack - Mini)
The Mini Hoofjack® was developed to be the perfect height and width to support the hooves of miniature horses. Use for daily care, trimming, bandaging, polishing and more.
The Mini Hoofjack® includes one mini base, mini cradle, and one mini straight post with rubber cap. The Mini Hoofjack® base is also the base used for the Geriatric Hoofjack®.
- The mini base is made of linear polyethylene.
- Two strong 90 lb. pull magnets are included to hold your rasp, nippers, hoof knife etc., close at hand.
- The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more.
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Trim and rasp without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body
- The solution for the leaning horse
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
|Base Height||Base Width||Cradle Height Adjustment||Hoof Size|
|7.5" (19.1 cm)||12.5" (31.8 cm)||8" - 12" (21.3 - 30.5 cm)||Up to Size 00 shoe (hoof width < 4.5")|
Download FREE 40 minute HOOFJACK® INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Available in Several Colors: Pink, Purple, Red & Green
Do not leave a horse with its foot on the stand unattended!
- Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.
- For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.
- Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.