EAR BALM is soothing salve for horses that contains only good stuff...
Ear Balm contains natural oils and butters to help keep horses’ ears and faces moisturised and comfortable during the dry summer months.
Dry, irritated ears can be a great source of annoyance to horses, causing them to head toss and be generally irritable. Ear Balm can be used on any skin on your horse to moisturize and soothe irritation.
Available in the US in 190ml containers
Ear Balm contains the following ingredients for the following reasons:
- Olive Oil: for moisture regulation and antibacterial properties
- Saltidin (10%): state-of-the-art synthetic compound used to soothe, moisturize and reduce irritation
- Shea Butter: moisturizing and UV protective elements.
- Neem Oil: an essential oil with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Beeswax: provides a barrier to prevent moisture loss
We do not add anything to bulk the product out or make it cheaper/easier to produce. Every ingredient has a job - to work to solve the problem that it is there to deal with.
If you need additional help email: email@example.com