Liberty Nails - HYBRID E4 - Copper (52.5mm)
The Liberty HYBRID™ horseshoe nail replaces the nails you are currently using for riding horses, because it combines the best features of many different nail styles.
HYBRID™ MEANS: THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
Why did Kerckhaert choose the name HYBRID?
The Royal Kerckhaert Horseshoe Factory designed the HYBRID horseshoe nail to bring simplicity and at the same time give the farrier more options.
By combining the best features of the most popular nail styles with the superior Liberty manufacturing technology, we were able to design one, all new horseshoe nail, that gives better results, every time.
Extra strong & durable
- Stronger head, yet longer and finer shaft
- Flush fitting with the ground surface, for better weight distribution
- Extra pitch means less stress on the nail head, which makes the nail even more durable
- Longer than ESL and finer than LX
- Higher nailing
- Stronger clinches
- Perfect in combination with pads
Less damage to the hoof
- Extra smooth finish, extra sharp point: Less damage to the inside of the hoof and less chipping on the outside
- Bevelled edges, finer shaft: less nail displacement
- Less pressure on living tissue
- Great choice for sensitive hooves
Cu (Copper) Shield Technology™
- Cu - Keeps hooves stronger and healthier
- Better than traditional horseshoe nails
- Better hoof / horn quality
- No rust or wear inside the hoof
- Protects the entire shoeing cycle