HydroHoof is hoof moisturizer that contains only good stuff...
By request of an Equine Podiatrist we have worked hard to create a hoof moisturizer that contains only good stuff. Designed to balance moisture in the hoof rather than saturate it, our hoof moisturizer allows the horn to take in only the moisture it needs to avoid the horn becoming soft and soggy. With no mineral oils, turpentine or tar you can rest assured that this product will not damage precious hoof material.
HydroHoof can be brushed onto the hoof to moisturize it in dry weather or to provide a barrier against wet environmental conditions to prevent excess moisture uptake into the hoof causing it to soften too much.
Available in the US in 190ml containers
HydroHoof contains the following ingredients for the following reasons:
- Bio active honey: for moisture regulation and antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties
- Aloe Vera Gel: moisturizing and antibacterial
- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturizing and prevents excess moisture uptake/ loss from horn tissue
- Shea Butter: moisturizing and UV protective elements.
- Water: to give a spreadable consistency
- Beeswax: provides a barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Ceteryl Alcohol: an emulsifier to keep oil ingredients mixed with water based ingredients
- Vitamin E: a preservative and hoof conditioner
- Bergamot: antibacterial/ antifungal and used to improve hoof/ nail condition
We do not add anything to bulk the product out or make it cheaper/easier to produce. Every ingredient has a job - to work to solve the problem that it is there to deal with.
If you need additional help email: firstname.lastname@example.org